[Corpora-List] SEALS Semantic Search Tools Evaluation Campaign Questionnaire

Doro Reinhard cendrillon at gmx.net
Wed Mar 9 15:14:38 UTC 2011

Dear colleague,

The SEALS project (http://www.seals-project.eu/) is an initiative to
provide online evaluation services for semantic technologies that will
benefit the community and drive innovation.

We recently finished our first evaluation campaign for semantic search
tools, which focused on benchmarking usability, interoperability and
scalability.

We are keen to maximize the involvement of the semantic search community in
our second campaign in 2011/2012. Therefore, we are highly interested in
your feedback as a researcher or tool developer with regard to tailoring
our future evaluation(s) more closely to your benchmarking needs.

We would be grateful if you could assist us in this effort by completing
the following questionnaire:
http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/DDIS_Research/4bcf/

Kind regards,

Dr. Stuart Wrigley
Coordinator, SEALS Semantic Search Tools Evaluation Campaign