[Corpora-List] CfPs to a separate page?

Daniel Zeman zeman at ufal.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Mar 10 15:37:13 UTC 2011

Hi, I never check the webpage of this forum, so I dont mind organization
of the pages there, but I appreciate getting the CFPs to my mail.
Actually more than SOME of the discussions with heavily populated
threads (but simple click-on-remove-button proved as the most efficient
filter for these so far).

Dan

Dne 10.3.2011 14:54, Xu Jiajin napsal(a):
> Hi all,
>
> I don’t know whether it is a good idea to add a filter to the Corpora
> List mailing system to get all CfP postings to a separate CfP page at
> http://www.hit.uib.no/corpora/? In so doing, the corpora list will be
> a forum for real discussions and information sharing.
>
> Despite that I’ve used my gmail account specially for corpora list
> postings, there are just too many CfPs. It becomes more and more
> difficult to find the informative postings, and it always takes a
> while to delete the CfPs. I know I can filter messages from corpora
> list in gmail, but will the pre-processing of messages, like a spam
> system, be a better solution?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Jiajin XU
> Ph.D., assoc. professor
> National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education
> Beijing Foreign Studies University

RNDr. Daniel Zeman, Ph.D.
ÚFAL MFF, Univerzita Karlova, Praha
http://ufal.mff.cuni.cz/~zeman/