[Corpora-List] TextGraphs-6 and semantic networks

Nathan Hu nathan3dvrlab at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:15:26 UTC 2011

I strongly agree your knowledge representation model. Actually, I want to do
the similar thing. The bottleneck currently is how can we get the
high-precision results of coreference resolution to build completed
Conceptual Graphs from texts. So I focus on coreference resolution now.

I believe the precision of coreference resolution is more important than
recall and f-measure, especially for the secondary training set in
simi-supervised learning.