[Corpora-List] Malay part-of-speech tagger or PoS-annotated corpus

Eric Atwell csc6ea at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 10:40:30 UTC 2011

Viktor,

the market leader for Malay PoS-tagger tools and Malay PoS-tagged
corpora is Lingenium Sdn Bhd of Kuala Lumpur, see
http://lingenium.blogspot.com/
run by Gerry Knowles, g.knowles at lancaster.ac.uk

Eric Atwell, Leeds University

--
Eric Atwell, Senior Lecturer, Language research group,
  I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems