[Corpora-List] Loan

mahdi boudabous mahdiboudabous at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:16:22 UTC 2011

How are you and your family. I'm quite optimistic all is well with you. I'm
presently in Scotland. Please forgive my ignorance for reaching out to you
this way and for not informing you about this urgent business trip.  I'm in
such a mess right now over here. I have thought it expedient for me to
confide in you and I really want it confidential between us. What really
happened was that; I and my partner were attacked by some area hooligans.
Though I wasn't hurt. I'm mentally and physically ok, but my Money, Mobile
phone, Suitcase and my Laptop were taken away by these guys. In fact I'm
left with no cash and urgently need some cash to execute my major objectives
of being here and to balance my bills till my departure next weekend.
Though, I have contacted my bank from here but they need time to come up
with new Cards/notes.

I want you to please lend me a sum of £2,200 British pounds [or its
equivalent in any other denomination]. I promise to refund this money back
to you with interest.  Kindly help me out with this money or any amount you
can afford to lend me.  I can forward you the details you will need to make
the transfer on my name via the western union money transfer services.I will
really appreciate your concerned.

Kindly email me back immediately you receive my email so that I can be rest
asured you received my email. I will wait to read from you soon.
Thanks & best regards,

Mohamed Mahdi Boudabbous
PhD Computer Science Student

MIRACL Laboratory