[Corpora-List] REMINDER: INTERSPEECH 2011, Submission deadline March 31st, 2011

Giuseppe Di Fabbrizio pino at research.att.com
Wed Mar 23 20:49:57 UTC 2011

There are only 8 days left; the deadline for submitting a paper to
INTERSPEECH 2011 is 31 March 2011, and it will not be extended!

If you want to submit a paper to INTERSPEECH 2011, please do that before
March 31st by using the online submission system at
http://www.interspeech2011.org/. If you have questions, email them to
submission at interspeech2011.org.

All papers submitted to INTERSPEECH 2011 must be original contributions
that neither have been submitted to any other conference or journal, nor
will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the review
process of INTERSPEECH 2011. At least one of the authors of an accepted
paper need to register to the conference by June 9th 2011 or the paper
will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings.

All submitted papers must adhere to the format, length and style
specified in the authors' kit. Please use the templates provided to
ensure a coherent style in the Proceedings. Templates are provided for
Latex, Microsoft Word, and Open Office.

We would like to sincerely thank in advance all the contributors and we
look forward to seeing you at INTERSPEECH 2011 in Florence.

The INTERSPEECH 2011 Technical Program Committee