[Corpora-List] longitudinal learner corpora/databases

Peter Uhrig peter.uhrig at angl.phil.uni-erlangen.de
Thu May 5 10:13:23 UTC 2011

Dear Aziz,

this year's ICAME programme available at
http://www.hf.uio.no/ilos/english/research/conferences/2011/icame2011/dokume
nter/draft_programme_icame32.pdf
features the following presentation: "F. Meunier, D. Littré: The
Longitudinal Database of Learner English (LONGDALE): focus on tense and
aspect errors."
So I guess you may want to contact Fanny Meunier at the Université
Catholique de Louvain.

Best,
Peter