[Corpora-List] Second call for future BAAL conference hosts

Dawn Knight Dawn.Knight at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun May 8 14:45:17 UTC 2011

Dear All,

The BAAL executive committee is inviting host bids for the annual BAAL conferences in
September 2014 and September 2015 (see here for exact dates:
http://www.baal.org.uk/baal_conf.html). A check-list of requirements is attached.

If you are interested in hosting the annual conference, please submit a detailed host bid
addressing all the points in the check-list. In addition to the host bid, send the BAAL
Meetings Secretary a detailed breakdown of predicted incomings and outgoings, in two
versions: a) for university venue and accommodation, b) for hotel/conference venue and
accommodation. Examples of a host bid and breakdown of costs are available on request.

Please send your host bid to me by 31st May 2011. Do not hesitate to contact me should
you wish to discuss your host bid with me before submitting it.

Best wishes,
Dawn Knight
(BAAL Meetings Secretary)

Dr Dawn Knight