[Corpora-List] VOICE XML and VOICE 1.1 Online available!

VOICE voice at univie.ac.at
Thu May 5 13:37:43 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

we are pleased to inform you that as of today, the
Vienna-Oxford-International-Corpus-of-English (VOICE) XML is available
for download via the VOICE website!

VOICE XML is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/) and includes all
corpus texts in XML format as well as derived HTML and TXT versions of
the corpus with reduced mark-up. For more information on VOICE XML see
https://www.univie.ac.at/voice/page/corpus_availability_xml and consult
the README file included in the download package.

In addition, the release of VOICE XML also marks the release of VOICE
1.1, an updated version of the corpus that includes minor
revisions in some of the corpus texts. As of today, the web interface of
VOICE Online is therefore updated to VOICE 1.1 Online
(https://www.univie.ac.at/voice/page/corpus_availability_online).

We hope you will find these additional resources helpful, and we are
looking forward to receiving any kind of feedback you might have (please
mail to <voice at univie.ac.at>).

We have recently started a new subsection on VOICE-based publications on
our website and would like to invite you to let us know when you (have)
publish(ed) or present(ed) work which makes use of VOICE Online and/or
VOICE XML.

Best wishes,
Barbara Seidlhofer, Stefan Majewski, Ruth Osimk, Marie-Luise Pitzl,
Michael Radeka