[Corpora-List] please introduce some easy to use and well-known sentence aligner tools

Grzegorz Chrupała pitekus at gmail.com
Sat May 14 03:33:37 UTC 2011

Dear Saeed,

You could try hunalign:
http://mokk.bme.hu/resources/hunalign/

Despite the name, it's not limited to Hungarian.

It is a command-line tool and probably not what you have in mind when
you say "easy to use" but its perfectly usable once you have read the
documentation.

If you want something with a GUI you will probably need to look into
commercial options such as Trados.

Hope this helps.
--
Grzegorz Chrupala