[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 47, Issue 19

Núria Bel nuria.bel at upf.edu
Tue May 17 13:59:55 UTC 2011

Dear Saeed,

In the PANACEA EU project, www.panacea-lr.eu, we have deployed well-known
sentence aligners as a webservice, and we are testing it now. If you want to
try, you can find "hunalign", "gma" y "bsa", but "gma" needs language
resources for Farsi that we don't have.
It is easy to use from the SOAP-LAB interface, but you can also find help
with some tutorials and videos here:
http://www.panacea-lr.eu/en/info-for-researchers/tutorials/

We hope you will find it easier than to install the different tools. If you
decide to try, we will appreciate that you send feedback to:
info at panacea-lr.eu.
We hope you find it easy to use. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Núria Bel
PANACEA coordinator