[Corpora-List] How long is the sentence?

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Wed Oct 5 10:25:06 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues, how long is the sentence of every writer? I measured how many words the sentence contains. I took British and American writers. Really I cannot understand why different writers have different length of sentences. Is it connected with their brains? Or is it because they were taught differently? Are there many articles published on that? Looking forward to hearing from you to yutamb at mail.ru  Be well, Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia