[Corpora-List] OT: Summer 2012 research internship opportunity (Dayton, OH)

Lane Schwartz dowobeha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:56:45 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that there's a good chance the Speech and
Language research group that I work in here at Air Force Research Lab
will be sponsoring a summer research internship for summer 2012. The
research topic for the internship is flexible, with a broad topic area
of machine translation and speech recognition.

The position would run from 11 June - 17 August 2012, and would be
located in Dayton, Ohio. The final deadline for you to apply for the
summer research internship is 15 March 2012. If you're interested, I
highly encourage you to get in touch with me.

The position is restricted to U.S. citizens.

Cheers,
Lane Schwartz