[Corpora-List] Terminology in the European Parliament - check the updates

DGTRAD Term COORD dgtrad.termcoord at europarl.europa.eu
Tue Oct 4 12:28:50 UTC 2011

Dear colleagues,

In order to allow our external contacts to find out more about the
activities of the Terminology Coordination Unit of the European
Parliament, we have uploaded in Activities
<http://termcoord.wordpress.com/about/what-we-do/>  the content of a new
booklet that we have printed recently.

Please also note that our Unit is preparing a new seminar in the series
"Terminology in the Changing World of Translation". This seminar will
take place in the historical first Chamber of the European Parliament in
Luxembourg on the 23rd of January 2012 and will focus on Lexicography
and e-Lexicography. Our seminars are primarily intended for the
translators of the European Parliament and other European Institutions,
but we can accept a restricted number of interested linguists from the
academic world. To read more about the details, click on: Lexicograffiti
<http://termcoord.wordpress.com/events/conferences-2/964-2/> .

By the same occasion we invite you again to a constant information and
know-how exchange in the field of Terminology, e.g. through a mutual
linkage of our websites.

Provide your users with the access to IATE, the European Terminology
Database:

<http://iate.europa.eu/iatediff/SearchByQueryLoad.do;jsessionid=9ea79919
30d74b7a14f3566f4b2e92a791ba69ab0213.e38KbN4Mc34Nay0TahqLahiLb3v0?method
=load>

With kind regards,

The EP Terminology Team

Rodolfo MASLIAS