[Corpora-List] why LREC2012 NOT blind-reviewed?

Thomas Schoenemann thomas_schoenemann at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 6 18:49:17 UTC 2011

Hi!

Sorry, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. I've read such comments a few times here, and I really didn't keep track of who said them. Let's go and have a drink some day!
  Thomas

P.S: yes, indeed sometimes people really discriminate against nationalities. Only, you can't look into their heads. All I want is that people don't jump to premature conclusions.