[Corpora-List] [SR'12] Surface Realisation Shared Task 2012: Call for Expressions of Interest

A.S.Belz at brighton.ac.uk A.S.Belz at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 11 17:23:17 UTC 2011

SURFACE REALISATION SHARED TASK 2012

Call for Expressions of Interest

Following the successful completion of this year's Pilot Surface Realisation Shared Task (results see http://www.nltg.brighton.ac.uk/home/Anja.Belz/Publications/sr-task-report.pdf), planning has started for a second edition of the task, SR Task 2012, to run from Jan to Dec 2012.

We seek expressions of interest in SR Task 2012 on two levels:

1. Membership of the working group charged with the development of the input representations used in SR'12: as a member of the WG you will need to commit to providing feedback and input, and reply to requests for contributions in a timely fashion.

2. Participation in SR'12: if you're interested in participating in next year's shared task, do let us know and we'll put you on the mailing list to keep you up to date with developments.

Anja Belz and Mike White
On behalf of the SR'12 Organisers