[Corpora-List] Vote/Comment on your choice of review

Siddhartha Jonnalagadda sid.kgp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 18:50:02 UTC 2011

Hi All,

It is interesting how an innocent question about LREC CFP excited so many
researchers. As much as I hate democracy, it seems to be the most practical
one. Especially, when there is no clear answer. So, here is the poll. You
can consider it a secret ballot, or leave a comment to identify yourself.

http://sjonnalagadda.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/reviewing-poll/
To make sure the opinion comes from interested parties only, it is password
protected. The password is the most obvious one: a lowercase word for
collections of texts (usually annotated). I'm interested to see what the
numbers suggest.

Sincerely,
Siddhartha Jonnalagadda, Ph.D.