[Corpora-List] Blind reviewing

Anil Singh anil.phdcl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:06:22 UTC 2011

Yes, I though about that after sending my last mail. To accommodate
'reverse' single blind system, I would modify my list as below:

1. Open review system: The reviewer and the author both know each other's
identity
2. Reverse single blind system:  Author knows who the reviewer is, but
the reviewer doesn't know who the author is
3. Single blind system: Reviewer knows who the author is, but the author
doesn't know who the reviewer is
4. Double blind system: Neither the author nor the reviewer knows the
other's identity