[Corpora-List] sentence alignment framework/software in java

Pavel Vondřička Pavel.Vondricka at ff.cuni.cz
Mon Sep 26 13:37:21 UTC 2011

Hello,
for (semi-)automatic sentence level alignment, you can use TCA2, which is
written in Java:
http://freeterm.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/tca2-parallel-text-processing-at-uib-
no/

If you would not insist on Java (why should you, anyway?), you can use the
"post-autoalignment" editor InterText, which integrates well with both the
automatic aligners: hunalign and (a modified version of) TCA2.
http://wanthalf.saga.cz/intertext

Best regards,
Pavel