[Corpora-List] WordNet in French Language

Roberto Navigli navigli at di.uniroma1.it
Wed Sep 28 14:08:55 UTC 2011

Dear Marwa,

you can try BabelNet, which currently covers 6 languages, including French:

http://lcl.uniroma1.it/babelnet

BabelNet includes around 3 million concepts obtained from the
integration of WordNet and Wikipedia. Each Babel synset is lexicalized
in many (if not all) of the 6 languages and linked to the corresponding
English synset (if that applies) or Wikipedia page (again, if that
applies).

Best,
Roberto

On 09/28/2011 02:23 PM, Marwa GRAJA wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Do you know something about WordNet in French Language?
>
> If yes, do you mind if you send me the latest version of French
> wordnet and How to integrate it in program code in java?
> Even if you tell me the web site which give us a help about wordnet in
> French Language?
>
> Thank you very much and I will appreciate you help.
>
> With Best Regards.
>

> --
> Marwa GRAJA
> PHD Student
> https://sites.google.com/site/marwagraja/
>
> MIRACL Laboratory
> www.miracl.rnu.tn <http://www.miracl.rnu.tn>
>
> Faculty of Economic Sciences and management of Sfax
> ANLP Research Group
> http://sites.google.com/site/anlprg

Roberto Navigli
Dipartimento di Informatica
SAPIENZA Universita' di Roma
Via Salaria, 113
00198 Roma Italy
Phone: +39 06 49918311 - Fax: +39 06 8541842
Home Page: http://wwwusers.di.uniroma1.it/~navigli