[Corpora-List] brat rapid annotation tool v1.1p1 (Albatross) release announcement

Pontus Stenetorp pontus at stenetorp.se
Tue Apr 3 09:06:57 UTC 2012

Dear Corpora List Members and Emad Mohamed,

My apologies for not replying yesterday, I have been pre-occupied with
a paper submission and have now begun catching up with my e-mail
correspondence. As noted in the original brat announcement e-mail,
please feel free to contact any of the developers with questions to
increase your chances of a faster reply in case one of us is unable to
respond immediately, that is:

    Pontus Stenetorp (Aizawa lab, University of Tokyo) <pontus at stenetorp.se>
    Goran Topić (Tsujii lab, University of Tokyo) <goran at is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
    Sampo Pyysalo (NaCTeM and University of Manchester)
<sampo.pyysalo at gmail.com>
    Tomoko Ohta (Tsujii lab, University of Tokyo) <okap at is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp>

Now, to address your question I have opened a new issue on our public
issue tracker (linked below, feel free to use the issue tracker to
file bugs and feature requests). Arabic support has come up previously
in private correspondence but let us see if it can be resolved.

    https://github.com/nlplab/brat/issues/8

Best regards,
    Pontus Stenetorp
    University of Tokyo