[Corpora-List] Finnish Morphological Analysis

Eric Atwell csc6ea at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Apr 3 19:12:52 UTC 2012

Simon,

Morphochallenge http://research.ics.tkk.fi/events/morphochallenge2010/
is a competition every year or two, to develop unsupervised morphological
analysers for Finnish and other languages.  every year there are datsets
including Finnish.  I suggest you look at early years for

'normal written Finnish' -> 'morphologically decomposed Finnish'

as later, eg 2010, the challenge has got more demanding, asking for

'normal written Finnish' -> 'morphemes and feature-labels for finnish'

You should also contact the organisers direct, as they probably have the
best ideas to guide you

hope this helps

Eric Atwell,  Leeds University