[Corpora-List] (no subject)

Eirini LS eirini_ls at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 10:30:45 UTC 2012

Dear Corpora members,
My question may be very simple and I am very sorry for bothering you; but I have heard about morphological analyzers made on the basis of xfst modules (so called Xerox Finite State Platform), as I have seen the Book of Finite State Morphology with a software distributed by PARC can be used for this purposes, but at the same time fst - can be considered as a tool using its own language. So, Is it possible to integrate transducers created in this program in the other program made for example in C or C++? and if so, does it need additional permission or license?
Thank you in advance,

Irina