[Corpora-List] A corpus of text messages

Dr. Thapelo J. Otlogetswe otlogetswe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:26:30 UTC 2012

Thanks colleagues for the excellent responses on my query. Your
we were grappling with. If we have follow up questions I will be
contacting some of your privately...

Thanks again
Thapelo

--
• Dr. Thapelo J. Otlogetswe • http://otlogetswe.wordpress.com •
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he