[Corpora-List] dependency-based semantic role labeling annotation tool

anders bjorkelund anders at ims.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Apr 24 14:55:24 UTC 2012

Hi Mohammad,

Just for clarification, are you looking for a (statistical) system to
parse semantic roles, or a tool (GUI) to create a gold standard
annotation?

The system Mikhail refers to is a statistical trainable system. If
you're looking for a tool to create a gold annotation, you might want to
check out the tools used for creating PropBank:
http://code.google.com/p/propbank/

Cheers,
anders