[Corpora-List] Request from a nonmember

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 12:13:10 UTC 2012

Mira,

It's a pity you want American English, and not British English ...

http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2010/pdf/749_Paper.pdf
ProPOSEC: A Prosody and PoS Annotated Spoken English Corpus

built on top ofo the Lancaster/IBM Spoken English Corpus (SEC)

http://icame.uib.no/lanspeks.html
http://www.reading.ac.uk/AcaDepts/ll/speechlab/marsec/

- orthographic, prosodic and part-of-speech annotated transcriptions,
and acoustic recordings - but of British English speakers

Eric Atwell, Associate Professor, Language research group,
  I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems
  School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS
  Leeds LS2 9JT, England.        TEL: 0113-3435430  FAX: 0113-3435468
  WWW: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric
       http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nlp
       http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/arabic