[Corpora-List] Wiktionary ?

Gilles Sérasset Gilles.Serasset at imag.fr
Sun Aug 19 22:59:55 UTC 2012

HI,

I'm producing an rdf extract of several wiktionary language editions. The structure of the articles is inspired by LMF.

dumps are available at http://kaiko.getalp.org/dbnary

dumps include French, German, English, Portuguese, Italian and Finnish.

Regards,

Gilles,

On 16 août 2012, at 16:52, Sofia Zidane wrote:

> Hello dear members,
>
> I would like to know if it's possible to download all the lexical entries of Wiktionary ?
>
> I know there are dump files, but I see there are too many and I don't know which one can be helpful.
>
> Best regards,
>

> --
> Sofia Zidane

Gilles Sérasset
GETALP-LIG                         BP 53 - F-38041 Grenoble Cedex 9
Phone: +33 4 76 51 43 80                   Fax:   +33 4 76 63 56 86