[Corpora-List] Windows Maxent executable

Majid Laali mjlaali at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:23:50 UTC 2012

You may also use Weka and logistic classifier as a MaxEnt classifier. According to wikipedia these two is equal:

"In some fields of machine learning (e.g. natural language processing), when a classifier is implemented using a multinomial logit model, it is commonly known as a maximum entropy classifier, conditional maximum entropy model or MaxEnt model for short. "

you can find more about Weka at:
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/

Regards,

Majid,

Majid Laali,
Natural Language and text Processing Laboratory(http://ece.ut.ac.ir/NLP),
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
College of Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
m.laali at ut.ac.ir