[Corpora-List] Subject: New release of gold alignments German<->English / RegAligner version 1

Thomas Schoenemann thomas_schoenemann at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 12 11:01:44 UTC 2012

Hi everyone (and apologies for cross-postings),

 I would like to announce that the gold alignments I provide for a section of the Europarl German<->English corpus are now available in version 2. Not only are there now twice as many annotated sentence pairs (divided in dev and test sets), but also a few corrections of the existing annotations and an additional, matrix-based way of visualization.

 In addition, my word alignment software RegAligner is now available in version 1. It has matured rapidly compared to my first announcement some 15 months ago. Moreover, compared to the last release 0.92 (from May this year) there are many new features and a few smaller fixes.

You can get both packages here:
 http://user.phil-fak.uni-duesseldorf.de/~tosch/downloads.html

Best regards,
  Thomas Schoenemann