[Corpora-List] Difference in POS tag distribution in different genres

Angus Grieve-Smith grvsmth at panix.com
Mon Dec 17 04:51:00 UTC 2012

I just got a chance to read Andrew's paper, which covers a lot of the
same ground that I did in my 2006 paper. "The broader point that this
exploration of the use of POS ratios as tools for corpus analysis has
hopefully demonstrated is that corpus annotations — such as
part-of-speech tagging — cannot be treated simplistically." Yep, that's
about it!

--
				-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
				grvsmth at panix.com