[Corpora-List] machine translation

Khalid CHOUKRI choukri at elda.org
Tue Dec 18 15:33:15 UTC 2012

Dear Fahime

I am very surprised to read your email, we have strong connections with
a large number of partners in Iran, many of them attending our events
like LREC but also providing and acquiring resources.

If you need resources that are in the ELRA  catalogue we will be happy
to provide copies; if the financial aspect is an issue let us discuss
this outside the list  directly ;

I hope to be of some help

Best regards
Khalid

Khamesi Fahime wrote, On 12/12/2012 22:15:
> Hi,
> I am student of Linguistics in Iran and i am working on English to Persian statistical machine translation .
>
> unfortunately  I haven't found any EN-PER corpus except TEP and ELRA .
> There are many restrictions in Iran(boycott) for ordering ELRA .
> I appreciate if u can help me in this respect.
> I am looking forward to your reply.
> Best regards,Khamesi

*Khalid Choukri *
ELRA General secretary & ELDA CEO
email: choukri at elda.org;
Web: www.elra.info www.elda.org
Tel. +33 1 43 13 33 33 - Fax. +33 1 43 13 33 30

** Info on LREC 2012 : www.lrec-conf.org