[Corpora-List] BioNLP 2013 to be held in conjunction with ACL in Sofia, Bulgaria

Kevin B. Cohen kevin.cohen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:56:04 UTC 2012

We are happy to announce that as requested by a near-unanimous vote at
BioNLP 2012, BioNLP 2013 has been assigned to ACL 2013 in Sofia,
Bulgaria.

This year we will have a two-day workshop, with the second day devoted
to BioNLP-ST 2013.

Dates for submission deadlines, etc. will be posted later as we
receive more information from ACL.  We anticipate that they may be
later than usual, since ACL is taking place later than usual this
year.

Best wishes,

The organizers

--
Kevin Bretonnel Cohen, PhD
Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Computational Bioscience Program,