[Corpora-List] Looking for interpersonal communication corpora

Frederik Vaassen frederik.vaassen at ua.ac.be
Tue Jan 10 15:30:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to apply text classification techniques to
interpersonal communication in a business setting. Specifically, my
research has involved trying to automatically place sentences from
conversations on the Interpersonal Circumplex (also known as Leary's
Rose, a two-dimensional framework defined by dominance and affinity
dimensions).

The data I've used to experiment on was gathered manually, and it's been
sufficient for a good few experiments, but I'm looking to expand my
research. For that, I need more data.

Which is why I turn to you!

Does anyone know of any corpora that contain conversations between two
parties, captured in a business setting?
Some examples: e-mail conversations; transcripts of face-to-face
conversations, phone conversations and meetings; scripts for
professional role play sessions...

Ideally, I'd like the documents to be in English or in Dutch.

I'm already aware of the Enron corpus as well as of Nelson (2000)'s
Business English corpus, but it'd be great if I could find more and
different data.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Frederik Vaassen