[Corpora-List] Ambiguous words in English and their frequency

Rich Cooper rich at englishlogickernel.com
Fri Jan 27 18:31:55 UTC 2012

Dear Yorick,

Thanks for your inputs.  Looking the book up on
Amazon, I find the new copy price is $61, which
seems high for a 25 year old book!

Do you have any suggestions about tutorial
materials on WSD, or on Hirst’s work, or other
relevant materials that could explain progress in
computational linguistics, QA, or related
disambiguation tasks?

A URL would be especially useful.

Thanks,

-Rich