[Corpora-List] Anything resembling TPC benchmarks for corpora?

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 00:01:21 UTC 2012

 Thank you Adam
~
 I read your paper on "getting to know your corpus (content based on
the currency of keyword lists)" and I also found very interesting some
of the referenced papers
~
 and BTW, I am not claiming that everything pertaining to DBMSs is
implemented and documented "by 'the' book", however there is a certain
degree of common understanding and what German people call
"Sachlichkeit" in that culture that we sorely lack. I can't quite get
why
~
 I was more like (very wishfully ;-)) thinking of something like that:
~
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_relational_database_management_systems
~
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database_testing