[Corpora-List] Corpus Linguistics in the South - call for software demos

Glenn Hadikin Glenn.Hadikin at port.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 07:05:01 UTC 2012

The next Corpus Linguistics in the South, to be held at the University of Portsmouth, will be a hands-on workshop for experimenting with different tools and so we are looking for people to lead short and informal workshops on their software.

We are interested in tools that are either freely or commercially available so that participants can use them on the day and then potentially take them away / buy a subscription at a later stage. The idea is simply to give everyone the chance to use some of the excellent resources out there.

If you have anything that you would like to share, please get in touch with charlotte.taylor at port.ac.uk

For more on Corpus Linguistics in the South see www.port.ac.uk/cls

Best wishes,

Glenn

Dr Glenn Hadikin
Lecturer of English Language and Linguistics
School of Languages and Area Studies
University of Portsmouth
Park Building
King Henry 1st Street