[Corpora-List] Anything resembling TPC benchmarks for corpora?

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 13:36:10 UTC 2012

~
 CLARIN is a push in the right direction, but, honestly, I found the
documentation they posted a bit fluffy (apparently not for
techies/us?) and on some other pages I got a: "This page has
restricted access. You must login first." ...
~
 I found a few interesting papers
~
// __ Language Resources and Tools Survey and taxonomy and criteria
for the Quality assessment
~
 http://www-sk.let.uu.nl/u/D5C-2.pdf
~
// __ Interoperability and Standards
~
 http://www-sk.let.uu.nl/u/D5C-3.pdf
~
 but I found a weird that they don't mention anything about such very
important topics as corpus query languages
~
 lbrtchx