[Corpora-List] Search for a parallel concordancer (fatima zuhra)

Noam Ordan noam.ordan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:09:01 UTC 2012

Hi Fatima,

I have been using Sketch Engine recently to study parallel corpora. It
supports practically any script. It provides you with nice features for
studying parallel parallel texts and you can go for a 30 day fully
functional trial:
www.sketchengine.co.uk/

Whereas it's not free, it's fairly cheap for academic purposes.

Then there is ParaConc for about the same price, I think, they also have a
trial version which is not fully functional.

Best,
Noam Ordan

Message: 5