[Corpora-List] English confusables

Carter, Simon S.C.Carter at uva.nl
Thu Jul 19 14:47:39 UTC 2012

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your respoinse. To qualify my initial request, I should state that I would like such information
in a machine readable format (i.e single file which I can process with bash/python/perl/etc....). I'm a bit too lazy to effectively crawl those sites right now (and am not sure what my/their rights are in that respect).

FYI, so far I've come across this site which has been helpful:

http://www.dcs.bbk.ac.uk/~ROGER/corpora.html

Not all confusables, but they can be pruned using an existing dictionary.

If anyone knows of any more i'd still appreciate any pointers.

Thanks,

Simon