[Corpora-List] Corpora analysis of the arguments of psych verbs

Matías Guzmán mortem.dei at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:00:33 UTC 2012

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone know of any work done in corpus based
analysis of the argument structure of psych verbs, more specifically if
things like the animacy, length or realization (PP vs NP) of the arguments
has any correlation with the choice of he verb for pairs like
fear/frighten, like/please, etc. I'm currently trying to work this out for
Spanish verbs, and having a point of reference would be very helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Matías Guzmán Naranjo