[Corpora-List] LTH system and Charniak Parser

Parvin Sadat Feizabadi feizabadi at cl.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Jul 28 22:31:31 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

I am trying to use LTH system (
http://nlp.cs.lth.se/software/semantic_parsing%3A_framenet_frames/).
However, as there are some bugs in Charniak parser I used Bllip parser
( https://github.com/BLLIP/bllip-parser/zipball/master) which is the
fixed version of Charniak parser. But, when I act according to the
guidelines provided in the mentioned website, I still face a problem
which says cannot parse pb1.xml. This xml file is an xml file which
belongs to the test files of LTH, and I MUST NOT change it. Does
anybody know what the problem is? Can it be because of using Bllip
parser instead of Charniak parser? As far as I know they are exactly
the same.

Best,

--
Parvin Sadat Feizabadi