[Corpora-List] PhD scholarships, Computing, Leeds University UK

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 1 12:59:20 UTC 2012

The School of Computing, Leeds University, offers PhD scholarships
to UK/EU citizens, for PhD to start Sept/Oct 2012, see
http://www.engineering.leeds.ac.uk/faculty/postgraduate/research-degrees/scholarships/computing-doctoral-training-grants.shtml

- The application deadline is 31 May 2012, however, applications will be
looked at from 18 May and any outstanding applicants may be made offers
before the deadline.

We also hope to offer International (non-EU) PhD studentships to start April
2013, in a competition to be announced next month... watch this space!

Please ask potential applicants in Corpus Linguistics research to
contact me:

Eric Atwell, Associate Professor, Language research group,
  I-AIBS Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Biological Systems
  School of Computing, Faculty of Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS
  Leeds LS2 9JT, England.        TEL: 0113-3435430  FAX: 0113-3435468
  WWW: http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric
       http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/nlp
       http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/arabic