[Corpora-List] Reading Comprehension

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Thu May 3 17:31:11 UTC 2012

I've used the Free Software Foundation's reimplentation of the UNIX tools style and diction with great results for reading age estimation. These have a wider range of readability metrics than say Microsoft Word, the one measure traditionally implemented there is arbitrarily capped at grade 12. The source can be downloaded from http://www.gnu.org/software/diction/

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!

Sent from my iPad