[Corpora-List] Need POST system for French and English

imad eddin Jerbi jerbi.imad.eddin at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:35:53 UTC 2012

*Dear Corpora Subscribers,*

My name is Imad Eddin Jerbi, doing my master's thesis at Faculty of
Economics and Management of Sfax, Tunisia.
I am working on construction and morphosyntactic annotation of a Tunisian
dialect corpus.
I need a free and open source (JAVA) part of speech tagging system for
French and English.
This system has to do a linguistic correction first, because the input
could be an incorrect word.
*Example:*
Arabic Dialect: “كَمْبْيُوتَرْ “this word is original English language, I
converted to Latin characters using SAMPA for Arabic: “compyouter”
So, the system have to correct the input word “compyouter” to computer, and
then give us at the output the possible morphosyntactic annotation.
I would be very grateful if you could give me a names list of the best
available systems.
Thank you in advance.
Email: jerbi.imad.eddin at gmail.com

*Best regards, *

--

Imad Eddin JERBI

Student at Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax

http://www.fsegs.rnu.tn/

ANLP Research Group
http://sites.google.com/site/anlprg

MIRACL Laboratory
www.miracl.rnu.tn

Page Web: https://sites.google.com/site/jerbiimadeddinanlp/
Email: jerbi.imad.eddin at gmail.com
Adress: El Wahheb, Chebba : 5170 - Mahdia - TUNISIE.
Gsm:  +216 55688555