[Corpora-List] Proceedings of Corpus Linguistics 2011

Atro Voutilainen atro.voutilainen at helsinki.fi
Wed May 16 03:35:04 UTC 2012

Dear Nick,

Thanks for the info.

I did not find my paper in the proceedings (nor did I receive any
editorial feedback or requests for improvement), though I prepared and
submitted a full paper as requested. I also noticed that for the 198
titles, only 32 full papers were included in the procs. Is there any
additional advice or information you would like to provide?

Yours sincerely,
Atro Voutilainen