[Corpora-List] (no subject)

Mike Scott mike at lexically.net
Tue May 22 07:22:45 UTC 2012

IN my opinion, yes. If you make something public (publishing) you cannot
pick & choose who will use that idea or those data. Similarly you cannot
have back a gift once given.

Cheers -- Mike

--
Mike Scott

***
If you publish research which uses WordSmith, do let me know so I can include it at
http://www.lexically.net/wordsmith/corpus_linguistics_links/papers_using_wordsmith.htm
***
Aston University and Lexical Analysis Software Ltd.
mike at lexically.net
www.lexically.net