[Corpora-List] English verb stemmer/lemmatizer

Jon Dehdari jonsafari at ling.ohio-state.edu
Thu May 31 16:53:17 UTC 2012

For lemmatizing English, the XTAG project has a flat TSV-style list of words
with their corresponding lemmas, parts-of-speech, and other features:
ftp://ftp.cis.upenn.edu/pub/xtag/morph-1.5/morph-1.5.tar.gz
in the file  data/morph_english.flat .

The file is licensed under the GPL.  TreeTagger uses this file in their project.

Cheers,
-Jon Dehdari