[Corpora-List] Corpus of threats?

Rob Malouf rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Nov 2 13:14:22 UTC 2012

The FBI has collected a corpus like that:

	https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=239042

I doubt they'd share it with you, though!

Interestingly, the guy who was responsible for building the corpus, James Fitzgerald, is now a consultant for Criminal Minds:

	http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/James_R._Fitzgerald

and apparently they're planning on adding a linguist character to the show.

--
Rob Malouf <rmalouf at mail.sdsu.edu>
Department of Linguistics and Asian / Middle Eastern Languages