[Corpora-List] Corpus of threats?

Stvan, Laurel S stvan at uta.edu
Fri Nov 2 14:36:50 UTC 2012

A couple people have done dissertation work on threat corpora. One is Natalie Sears, currently writing up her dissertation at UT Arlington based on data from an FBI database of threats. And an earlier one was by Tammy Gales whose dissertatation from UC Davis looked at stance in threatening communication, also corpus based.

Laurel

- - - - -
Laurel Smith Stvan
Associate Professor and Chair