[Corpora-List] Named Entity Corpora in Dutch

Mikhail Kozhevnikov amblerr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 23:28:32 UTC 2012

Dear Martin,

To my knowledge even the bits already annotated are not available yet, as
the data has not been officially released. I've tried to obtain the SRL
annotations described in this
paper<http://lt3.hogent.be/media/uploads/publications/2012/FinalSRL.pdf>
in
the end of September and got the following reply:

The SRL annotations are not part of the second release of the intermediate
> SoNaR results. The final release will comprise SRL annotations: a 500K
> corpus that has been automatically labeled and a 500K corpus that has been
> completely manually verified.
> We do not know when the final release will be available, since the project
> is still not officially closed: an evaluation has shown that some
> alterations need to be made and documentation needs to be added. We can not
> start distribution before the official ending of the project.

I too would be very interested in any new information concerning the
release date or (partial) availability of the data.

Regards,
Mikhail